5 Myths About Botox
Botox has quickly become one of the most popular anti-aging treatments across the nation. Botox can be a scary sounding procedure, but Evolve Medical Spa offers safe and effective Botox treatments. Our Smithfield aestheticians are knowledgeable and experienced and are here to bust these 5 common myths about Botox.
- Botox Will Make Your Face Unmovable – Your face muscles will probably be a little still, but your face will not be frozen. You will be able to continue with most of your regular daily activities immediately. Within a few days, you will have full facial movement back, and be able to enjoy the full benefits of your Botox treatment.
- Results are Forever – Most Botox treatments last for 3-4 months, depending on the area that was treated. If you discover that you hate your treatment, the effects will wear off. If you love your treatment, our aestheticians are happy to continue giving you treatments. The more treatments you get, the more effective the results are.
- Only Older Women Get Botox – Anyone over the age of 18 can get Botox at our Smithfield medical spa. Men and women alike get Botox treatments in their early 20’s as a preventative measure, even if lines and wrinkles haven’t set in yet.
- Anti-Wrinkle Creams Are Just as Effective – Lotions and creams don’t remove wrinkles and fine lines. Creams can’t be absorbed by the skin’s deepest layers, therefore, they only work on the upper layers of the skin. Despite claims, the only way to get Botox-like results is through Botox.
- Botox is Dangerous – Evolve Med Spa only offers safe and effective treatments for our patients. Botox typically only takes about ten minutes and is done with very fine needles. Our aestheticians are experienced and qualified to perform proper Botox treatments with minimal side effects.
Ready to Schedule Your Botox Appointment?
Common Botox treatment areas are crow’s feet, forehead lines, and lines between the eyebrows. But patients who get Botox treatments from our medical spa near Clayton will enjoy smooth, younger looking skin. Call our experienced aestheticians at 919-205-1376 or fill out our online contact form to schedule your Botox appointment today!